Information on the collection of personal data pursuant to art. 13 and of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) with reference to the personal data that are intended to be processed, the following information is provided:
• Purposes of the treatments. The treatments to which the personal data will be submitted, which will be acquired and periodically updated, have the purposes of fulfilling the services required by Italia Living SRL, specifically with regard to the company's core business.
• Nature of the contribution.. Nature of the contribution. The provision of personal data is necessary to establish the contractual relationships mentioned in the previous point 1) and any refusal to provide such data would make it impossible to manage these relationships, with the consequent impossibility of the establishment of the same reports, these contracts work, other contracts, authorizations, pertaining to Italia Living SRL.
• Processing and conservation methods. The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual way, with methods and tools, in compliance with the security measures set forth in art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679, by persons specifically appointed, in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679. Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, the retention period of personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the deadlines prescribed by law.
• Scope of data. The data will not be disclosed to third parties.
• Subjects who can learn about the data. The Data Processor, the Data Processors and the persons in charge of the maintenance of the electronic computers and of the management software supplied with Italia Living SRL may be informed of the data;
• Data Controller and Data Processors. The Data Controller is Italia Living SRL, based in Via Barbieri 42, Padenghe sul Garda (BS). The Data Processors are distinguished by: internal staff in the performance of their activities and duties, external personnel who carry out configuration and maintenance activities of the systems and plants used by Italia Living SRL, based in Via Barbieri 42, Padenghe sul Garda (BS).
• Rights of the interested party from 15 to 22. At any time, the interested party may exercise, pursuant to art. from 15 to 22 of the GDPR, the right to:
1. Request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data;
2. Obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
3. Obtain the correction and deletion of data;
4. Obtaining treatment limitation;
5. To obtain data portability, ie to receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
6. Oppose treatment at any time;
7. Oppose to an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including any profiling.