User navigation on the Italia Living SRL website is registered by cookies.
1. What are cookies Cookies are small "text files", in the form of anonymous unique code, which are downloaded from the user's browser, which makes it possible to analyze their surfing habits. After the first visit to the website from the computer or other device, registration of cookies allows us to recognize that the user has already visited the content on the website.
2. What are cookies for? Cookies are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, monitoring of sessions, storage of information on specific configurations regarding users accessing the server, storing preferences, etc.
3. What cookies we collect: "Technical cookies" These cookies are used to make browsing or provide a service that the user requests. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner of the website. Without the use of these cookies, certain operations could not be performed or would be more complex and / or less secure, such as the home banking business (display of the statement, bank transfers, invoice payment, etc.) for which cookies, which allows you to maintain and maintain user identification during the session, is crucial.
There are two types of cookies:
• Session: necessary to use the site, these cookies ensure the consistency of information on different pages. They are deleted automatically when the browser is closed;
• Persistent: It is not necessary to use the website, these other cookies are used in aggregate and anonymous form for analysis purposes to improve user navigation. They are not deleted automatically, but you can delete or reject them, according to the methods provided by the browser used.
The user can still set their browser to receive a warning about the presence of a cookie and then decide to accept or reject it.
It is also possible to automatically deny the receipt of cookies by activating the appropriate browser options.