User navigation on the Italia Living SRL website is registered by cookies.
1. What are cookies Cookies are small "text files", in the form of anonymous unique code, which are downloaded from the user's browser, allowing the analysis of his browsing habits. After the first visit to the site from the computer or other device, the registration of cookies allows us to recognize that the user has already visited the contents of the site.
2. What are cookies for? Cookies are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, monitoring of sessions, storage of information on specific configurations regarding users accessing the server, storing preferences, etc.
3. What cookies we collect: "Technical cookies" These cookies are used to make browsing or provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner of the website. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be carried out or would be more complex and / or less secure, such as the home banking activities (display of the statement, bank transfers, bill payment, etc.), for which cookies, which allow you to maintain and maintain the user's identification during the session, are essential.
There are two types of cookies:
• Session: necessary to use the site, these cookies ensure the consistency of information on different pages. They are deleted automatically when the browser is closed;
• Persistent: Ej nödvändigt att använda webbplatsen, dessa andra cookies används i aggregerad och anonym form för analysändamål för att förbättra användarnavigeringen. De raderas inte automatiskt, men du kan ta bort eller avvisa dem, enligt de metoder som tillhandahålls av webbläsaren som används.
The user can still set his browser in order to receive a warning of the presence of a cookie and then decide whether to accept or reject it.
It is also possible to automatically refuse the reception of cookies by activating the appropriate browser option.